maanantai 4. elokuuta 2008

Heather's Challenge 2

I find new lovely challenge, Heather's blog challenge!
This is my card:


Heather say's:

Heather's Challenge #2.....
Ok with the DT Reader Challenge ending yesterday (look for the next one to be posted 8-19-08) I thought I would go ahead and post my second challenge here. Here is the card I have made using
Rakle Bokser.


What you have to do:

Make a card using my sketch.
I would like for you to use a Scrapmagasinet stamps but if you don't have any you can use something you have available.
Post a comment on this post with a link to your wonderful creation.
Create a post on your blog telling everyone about my challenge with a link to my blog challenge.
You have until August 9, 2008 at 12:00pm to do this. I'll draw a winner August 10, 2008 and post the winner. I'm looking forward to see your creations.

Good luck!!


Tiina

3 kommenttia:

  1. Wow Tiina... This is wonderful!! Thanks for playing along... Good luck.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihania kortteja koko blogin täydeltä taasen :)
    Ihania nuo kukkakoristeet, minunkin on pitänyt kokeilla...
    Aija

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow Tiina. So many wonderfull cards you make. Loove this one!

    Thanks for sharing ;)

    VastaaPoista